Picture may differ from original product.
rubber lip seal
- Order number: DSK1000-10
Delivery within 1-3 working days
Throttle flaps are used to regulate the air supply or exhaust via a manual mechanism. The flap is adjustable from 0°-90°. The flaps are installed in places where there are no requirements for the tightness of the shut-off. The throttle flaps can also be used to adjust the volume flow.
- Rubber lip seal
- gaSteel, galvanized
Our pipe material fulfils the tightness classes A, B, C and D according to DIN EN 13779 or DIN EN 12237 due to the factory-fitted double lip seal made of age-resistant rubber and is therefore pressure-tight without reworking and guarantees simple, fast and safe installation. This is your guarantee for a permanently tight pipeline system!
- Fast and simple installation - therefore no interruption due to retightening
- Factory-fitted seal - therefore no loose parts
- Environmentally friendly - no cement or solvents required
- Adaptable to any installation situation and tight even in inaccessible places
12 Monate Gewährleistung.
- Für Rohrdurchmesser: 100 mm
- Stahl, galv. verzinkt