dimensions (WxDxH): 1190 x 1160 x 760 mm
for 9+9 pizzas with Ø 30 cm
approx. 259 pizzas per hour
- Order number: PF9292DE-O-150
Free of shipping costs within Germany
Delivery within 1-3 working days
High-quality double deck pizza oven CLASSIC PF 9292 DE, for 9 pizzas per baking chamber. The baking surface made of refractory fireclay brick and the inner insulation made of rock wool ensure an optimal heat distribution and crispy pizzas.
This large pizza oven made of robust stainless steel offers broad viewing windows and also impresses with its low energy consumption during full output. The oven can bake up to 259 pizzas per hour, upper and lower heat can be regulated separately.
The pizza oven made of robust stainless steel also impresses with its low energy consumption and full performance. The upper and lower heat can be controlled separately.
✔ Convince yourself of the quality and efficiency of our pizza ovens for gastronomy!
🍕 Are you also looking for professional refrigerators for your pizzeria? You will not only find the right pizza oven, but also a large selection of pizza preparation tables and refridgerated salad bars. With these practical devices, you can cool ingredients in GN containers ready to hand and prepare pizzas in no time.
- Outside dimensions (WxDxH): 1190 x 1030 x 760 mm (1190 x 1190 x 760 mm incl. door handle and cable)
- Dimensions baking chamber (WxDxH): 920 x 620 x 150 mm
- Capacity: 9+9 Ø 30 cm Pizzas
- Approx. 259 pizzas per hour
- Temperature range: 85°C - 455°C
- Electr. connected load: 16 kW, 400 V
- Weight: 245 kg
- Front made of stainless steel
- Interior made of galvanised sheet steel
- Extra large viewing window with heat-resistant glass
- Interior lighting of the baking chambers
- Separate temperature control for upper and lower heat
- Baking surface made of high-quality and fire-resistant fireclay brick
- Extraction of cooking fumes via integrated chimney
- Interior insulation made of stone wool
- Comes with an On/Off switch by default
- Low energy consumption
The most frequently asked questions about this item:
How long does the pizza oven take to heat up?
The heating-up time is about 15-20 minutes.
12 Monate Gewährleistung.