dimensions (WxDxH): 890 x 1100 x 760 mm
for 2 x 6 pizzas with Ø 30 cm
approx. 173 pizzas per hour
- Order number: PF6292DE-O-150
Free of shipping costs within Germany
Delivery within 1-3 working days
Gastronomy pizza oven CLASSIC PF 6292 DE with 2 baking chambers for 6 pizzas (Ø 30 cm) per chamber. The baking surface is made of refractory fireclay brick, which ensures optimum heat distribution. Use this high-quality pizza oven from GastroPlus24 also for tarte flambée, toasts, quiche or cake bases and experience the best baking results.
The pizza oven made of robust stainless steel also impresses with its low energy consumption and full performance. The upper and lower heat can be controlled separately.
✔ Convince yourself of the quality and efficiency of our pizza ovens for gastronomy!
🍕 The right accessories for every pizzeria: We also offer pizza trays, pizza cutters, pizza shovels or a professional dough roller machine - for effortless rolling of the pizza dough.
- Outside dimensions (WxDxH): 890 x 1020 x 760 mm (890 x 1188 x 760 mm incl. door handle and cable)
- Dimensions baking chamber (WxDxH): 620 x 920 x 150 mm
- Capacity: 6+6 Ø 30 cm Pizzas
- Approx. 173 pizzas per hour
- Temperature range: 85°C - 455°C
- Electr. connected load: 12 kW, 400 V
- Weight: 195 kg
- Front made of stainless steel
- Interior made of galvanised sheet steel
- Extra large viewing window with heat-resistant glass
- Interior lighting of the baking chambers
- Separate temperature control for upper and lower heat
- Baking surface made of high-quality and fire-resistant fireclay brick
- Extraction of cooking fumes via integrated chimney
- Interior insulation made of stone wool
- Low energy consumption
The most frequently asked questions about this item:
How long does the pizza oven take to heat up?
The heating-up time is about 15-20 minutes.
12 Monate Gewährleistung.