Picture may differ from original product.
dimensions (WxDxH): 1200x340x1269 mm
air flow 325-660 m³/h
suitable for Frontcooking
- Order number: CAMW-10
Free of shipping costs within Germany
Delivery within 1-3 working days
Mobile plasma extraction wall for front cooking with blue smoke filter, one-sided edge extraction with filter type A according to DIN 18869-5 and VDI 2052, tested by DMT (TÜV Nord Group), with glass fume screen. For cleaning grease and odours in the exhaust air. With 2 removable side panels.
CleanAir special filter:
- Fat catch filter consisting of two filter elements arranged successively
- High performance sorption separator for aerosols and small droplets
- Electrostatic filter for smoke particles
- Plasma-based reaction and oxidation process for the degradation of odorous substances on a molecular basis.
- Activated carbon storage reactor for ozone and post-oxidation of residues.
If gas-operated cooking appliances are used in the kitchen, convection operation is NOT permitted (see VDI 2052 T9; DVGW worksheet G634).
- Step controller with 4 power levels and 2 overtravel levels
- 10 or 60 min. in all levels
- external dimensions (WxDxH): 1200 x 340 x 1269mm
- air flow rate: (min-max): 325-660m³/h
- pressure: approx. 450Pa
- glass overhang: 210mm
- voltage: 230V / 50 Hz
- Current-consumption (Min-Max): 0.82-1.05 Amp.
- Power (Min-Max): 190-241 Watt
- weight: approx. 108Kg
- Housing: made of stainless steel
- Electrostatic filter: (WxDxH) 287x218x592mm, separation efficiency: 99.6 % at >0.5µm
- Sponge filter: (WxDxH) 290x30x600mm separation efficiency; 98 % at >2µm .
- Activated carbon filter: 660 mm / Ø300mm, separation efficiency: -
- Combination filter type A: (WxDxH) 250x35x250mm, separation efficiency: 99 % at >5µm
12 Monate Gewährleistung.